Welcome to the 8th Edition of the International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health!
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 8th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health, to be held in the beautiful City of Manilla in The Philippines. The conference will be held from April 17th to April 19th, 2024 as a hybrid event.
The conference will be organized in sessions that will cover the most important topics in poultry gut health, being:
- Intestinal microbiota
- Vaccines and intestinal immunity
- Host-Pathogen interactions and pathogenesis of disease
- In vitro and in vivo models to study gut health
- Dietary additives to control gut health
- Intestinal parasitic diseases
- Intestinal viruses and their role in disease
Organization of the conference will require collaborations between the organizers and the poultry industry, and we have been proud to have a variety of sponsors in the previous editions.
Registration fee: € 600 (Live or online attendance)
Our sponsorship packages are now open: view sponsorship packages
We hope to be able to again have the support of the industrial partners to organize this event, and already want to thank our partners for their previous and upcoming support.