The organizing committee invites the industry, scientists and students to present their recent work on intestinal health during short presentations and poster sessions.
Please download our template and upload it in the form below before January 10th, 2022
Note: Authors who have already submitted their abstract prior to the postponement of the event are not required to re-submit unless they have any updates. Contact us if you have any doubts.
- Browse through the session program and select the session of your interest
- Select your preference for
- poster presentation
- pitch presentation(3-min)
- oral presentation(15-min)
- Upload your abstract using our template in word format. Your content should fit on 1-page.
- All abstracts and presentations are in English.
The ‘Innovation Award‘ will be given to the most innovative contribution and granted a prize.
- Online Abstract submission open: February 14th, 2020
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 10th, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: February 3rd, 2022 – 9 weeks to the symposium
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Hereafter a notification of acceptance will be announced by email to authors.
- According to the level of acceptance, authors will be notified of the presentation guidelines for the preparation of their oral, pitch or poster presentation.
- All presenting authors of accepted communications must be registered by February 28th, 2022.
- Authors are encouraged to submit original abstracts to the 7th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health.
- Abstracts will be published in the symposium proceedings after acceptance and registration of the presenting author.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.