Welcome to the 7th Edition of the International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health!
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 7th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health, to be held in the beautiful colonial city of Cartagena at the Caribbean coast of Colombia. The conference will be held from March 30th to April 1st, 2022.
The conference chairs have been organizing Poultry Intestinal Health Conferences all over the world, with the most recent editions in Sao Paolo 2016, Bangkok 2017 and Rome 2019. An exponential increase in the number of attendants has been seen throughout recent editions with over 750 attendees from more than 50 nationalities in the last edition. In the Rome conference more than 160 researchers presented their work in invited, oral and poster communication sessions.
Keynote presentations by internationally renowned speakers will provide the latest scientific information on this subject and are the backbone for a diverse program in which there is plenty of room for short communications, discussion and networking.
The conference will be organized in sessions that will cover the most important topics in poultry gut health, being:
- Intestinal microbiota
- Vaccines and intestinal immunity
- Host-Pathogen interactions and pathogenesis of disease
- In vitro and in vivo models to study gut health
- Dietary additives to control gut health
- Intestinal parasitic diseases
- Intestinal viruses and their role in disease
Organization of the conference will require collaborations between the organizers and the poultry industry, and we have been proud to have a variety of sponsors in the previous editions.
Registration fee: € 600
Our sponsorship packages are now open: view sponsorship packages
We hope to be able to again have the support of the industrial partners to organize this event, and already want to thank our partners for their previous and upcoming support.
- You are kindly invited to join the Online Poultry Gut Health Forum on LinkedIn, where we will feature a structured and expert-guided discussion forum on everything related to Poultry Gut Health that comes up in your mind.
- Keep the date in your agenda April 22nd, 2021 at 1.00pm CET (8.00am Colombian time) for a vivid online event featuring the most discussed topic on the Poultry Gut Health Forum.