- Online Abstract submission open: May 15th 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: November 15th, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: January 15th, 2019 – 10 weeks to the symposium
Conference sessions 2019:
- Gut Health Diagnostics
- Foodborne Pathogens
- Pathogenesis of Intestinal Disease
- Parasitic Diseases of Poultry
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Feed Additives to Control Gut Health
- The Impact Of Novel Feed Ingredients On Gut Health
- From May 15th, 2018, authors are invited to submit their abstracts.
- Browse through the session programme and select the session of your interest
- Select your preference for poster presentation or for oral presentation
Please note: submitting the same abstract to more than one session is not allowed.
- In case of a successful submission, a confirmation message will be displayed and you will receive an abstract submission confirmation email including your abstract title & number
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and reviewing results will be announced by email to presenting authors by January 15th, 2018.
- Oral & poster presentation guidelines will be communicated with presenting authors of the accepted abstracts.
- Presenting authors of oral and poster communications must be registered by January 31st, 2019.
- Authors are encouraged to submit original abstracts that have not been published or presented at any conference next to the 6th Conference of Poultry Intestinal Health 2019.
- Abstracts will be published after acceptance and registration of the presenting author.
ATTENTION: Presenting authors who aren’t registered by January 31st, 2019 will be removed from the programme and their abstract will not be published in the proceedings book.